- This policy covers how AAHWP treats personal information that AAHWP collects and receives, including information related to your past use of AAHWP products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, email address, IP address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AAHWP does not own or control, or to people that AAHWP does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- AAHWP collects personal information when you register with AAHWP to receive quotes. AAHWP may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, we ask for information including, but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address and zip code. Once you register with AAHWP and sign into our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- AAHWP collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- AAHWP automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address AAHWP cookie information, and the page you request.
- AAHWP uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, with regard to All American Home Warranty Plans internal operations, only authorized employees and authorized third party service providers are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with the additional rights listed below.
Right to Know. You have the right to know and see what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you. There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Other Rights. You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request is free and may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your personal information, or to exercise any other data rights under California law, please contact us using the following method:
Opt-Out Request Form: Click here to fill out our opt-out request form.
Response Timing. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion as soon as possible. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Our website is for adults, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- AAHWP may set and access AAHWPcookies on your computer. We use this information for Web Site and Systems Administration.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this site.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- AAHWP may share personal information about you with trusted third party partners who work on behalf of or with AAHWP. These companies may use your personal information to help AAHWP communicate with you about offers from AAHWP and our providers. You may receive certain communications relating to AAHWP services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, special offers and an AAHWP Newsletter.
- We may provide personal contact information about you with our trusted, third party partners who work on behalf of or with AAHWP. These companies may use your personal information to help AAHWP communicate with you about offers from AAHWP and our providers.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
AAHWP reserves the right to update this policy at any time. We reserve the right to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email you entered or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
You may remove your information from our database at any time. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you.
You may also contact us via postal mail at the address located below with any general questions or email removal.
All American Home Warranty Plans (AAHWP)
256 Commercial Blvd, 2nd Floor
Lauderdale by the Sea, FL 33308